The Harmonie Club is pleased to provide limited access to the Club’s squash courts for members in good standing of The Princeton Club of New York.
Please note the following important information.
1) All reservation requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance. You will receive a confirmation from Roland Lafontant, Harmonie’s Squash Pro.
2) You must provide your own racquet and goggles. Loaner equipment will not be available.
3) Information regarding NYC Guidelines concerning Covid-19 are posted throughout the Harmonie Clubhouse. All guests are expected to strictly adhere to these guidelines. You can learn more about the Harmonie’s cleaning protocols and enhanced check-in procedure by CLICKING HERE. All individuals who enter the Clubhouse will be required to complete a health questionnaire and have a temperature reading.
4) Please arrive ready to play. Locker room facilities are limited.
5) A guest fee of $20.00 per player will be charged. The charges will be billed back to your Princeton Club Account.
Please submit your requests for reservations through The Harmonie Club here.