The Club is a Manhattan haven for squash players because of
• Two well-maintained squash courts
• Central mid-town location, close to trains, subway lines & buses (and relatively inexpensive parking for Club members). This transportation convenience makes a squash rendezvous far easier & less time-consuming for the players.
• Handsome locker room, steam room, and adjacent gym, and more
• On-line court-time reservation system
• Head Pro, Joey Roberts, a world-class professional, an exceptional resource for players, who is delighted to give lessons and recruit same play-level members for games with other members. Joey is there to help enable challenging playing with appropriate opponents!
Joey arrives from Boston, MA where he has worked for 3 years as the head pro at Cross Courts Squash & Fitness. He has also served as the Head Coach of Wellesley College and Dana Hall High School, and was selected by US Squash to coach the MA Regional US Squads for his work with the elite players in the region. Prior to Boston, Joey was recruited to Yale University from Belfast, Northern Ireland. He was elected Captain of the Yale Team for 2014-15 for his impact and leadership on the program. Since graduating he continues to play competitively and will continue to do so while being based in New York.
Taken together, these elements have contributed to the development of a large, enthusiastic squash community.
Hours & Court Fees (per 45 minutes of court time per player)
Monday-Friday (Peak Hours): 11:30am – 2:30pm; 5:30pm – 8:30pm
$16.00 per player $16 guest fee*
Monday-Friday: 6:00am – 11:30am; 2:30pm – 5:30pm; 8:30pm – 10:00pm
$12 per player $12 guest fee*
Weekends: 8:30am – 8:00pm
$13 per player $13 guest fee*
Private lessons are available for all levels of play.
Head pro: $85 per 45 minute lesson
Assistant pro: $75 per 45 minute lesson $700.00 for 10 lessons
A Guest Fee is charged when one of the players is not a Member, and this is in addition to the per Player charge. Fitness Room/Gym Membership is not required to play squash.