The Club is a Manhattan haven for squash players because of
• Two well-maintained squash courts
• Central mid-town location, close to trains, subway lines & buses (and relatively inexpensive parking for Club members). This transportation convenience makes a squash rendezvous far easier & less time-consuming for the players.
• Handsome locker room, steam room, and adjacent gym, and more
• On-line court-time reservation system
• Head Pro, John Musto, a world-class professional, an exceptional resource for players, who is delighted to recruit same play-level members for games with other members. John is there to help enable challenging playing with appropriate opponents!
John is a level 3 US Certified Coach, the 2015 US 45+ National Champion, the 2014 Italian and Canadian 45+ National Champion and was the 2012 6.0 US National Champion.
He competed on the PSA World tour and played for the U.S. National team. In college John was a 4-time First Team All-American and #1 player for the 2-time National Champion Yale team. As a junior player John was the #1 ranked U.S. U19 and #1 ranked U.S. U17 as well as being the 2-time Individual Interscholastic Champion. And John was the recipient of the 2014 Edwin Bigelow Trophy as New York’s top performing player in competition.
Taken together, these elements have contributed to the development of a large, enthusiastic squash community.
Hours & Court Fees (per 45 minutes of court time per player)
Monday-Friday (Peak Hours): 11:30am – 2:30pm; 5:30pm – 8:30pm
$16.00 per player $16 guest fee*
Monday-Friday: 6:00am – 11:30am; 2:30pm – 5:30pm; 8:30pm – 10:00pm
$12 per player $12 guest fee*
Weekends: 8:30am – 8:00pm
$13 per player $13 guest fee*
Private lessons are available for all levels of play.
Head pro: $85 per 45 minute lesson
Assistant pro: $75 per 45 minute lesson $700.00 for 10 lessons
A Guest Fee is charged when one of the players is not a Member, and this is in addition to the per Player charge. Fitness Room/Gym Membership is not required to play squash.