The Williams Club of New York is located at 15 West 43rd Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues in the heart of New York City.
Directions to The Williams Club from Connecticut (without toll bridge):
1. Take Interstate Route 95 South to Route 278.
2. Take Route 278 to the Third Avenue Bridge Exit (Bruckner Boulevard).
3. Take Third Avenue Bridge to the FDR Drive South.
4. Take FDR Drive to 42nd Street Exit.
5. Make a left on Second Avenue
but get over to the right side quickly to make a right turn onto 41st Street.
6. Take 41st Street to Madison Avenue and make a right.
7. Go to 43rd Street and make a left.
8. Continue west past 5th Avenue.
9. The Clubhouse is located in the middle of the block at 15 West 43rd Street.
Directions to The Williams Club from North of Manhattan or the George Washington Bridge:
1. Take Interstate Route 95 and follow signs to the Henry Hudson Parkway.
2. Take the Henry Hudson Parkway down to the 48th Street Exit.
3. Go east to 5th Avenue.
4. Make a right turn going downtown onto Fifth Avenue.
5. Make a right turn going west onto 43rd Street.
6. The Clubhouse is located in the middle of the block at 15 West 43rd Street.
Directions to The Williams Club from the Lincoln Tunnel:
1. Take the Lincoln Tunnel East to New York.
2. At the Manhattan end of the Lincoln Tunnel, follow the arrows to the north and east.
3. Make a right turn onto 42nd Street.
4. At Eighth Avenue, make a left turn.
5. At 44th Street, make a right turn and go to the Hippodrome Garage just past Sixth Avenue.
6. The Clubhouse is located just a few doors east of the Hippodrome Garage at 15 West 43rd Street.